Wednesday, February 09, 2005

BILL COSBY, TEEN-AGE BOYS, AND TEACHERS!
Well, our sexual peccadillos keep making the headlines. First we had Kinsey to enlighten us, then fifty years of Playboy to titillate us, and now that we've arrived at a point where children have been thoroughly indoctrinated in all aspects of sex in their school years, come the lawsuits and the jail terms. We've even got female teachers going to jail for having sex with teen-age boys, and if there is one thing I know young boys think about, it is sex about fifty times a day while in class. A well endowed teacher has been mentally undressed and fondled by young men than she would ever think.

So, if you have young pretty teachers instructing young men about sex, with all the visuals they use now-a-days, what in the Hell do you think is going to be on the minds of those boys while all this is happening? I'm not talking about girls; let a woman talk about them.

I know what went on when I was in my teens, and it still goes on today. The intent may be to teach, but it still sends an erotic message to all concerned. Just tell me that some of those boys aren't having different thoughts when a teacher begins explaining the clinical details of a vagina for educational purposes. If one didn't know how to perform sexually before the lesson, now that he knows you're going to tell him he can't? Now, right in close proximity is that pretty little blonde teacher I saw on TV tonight, so where is that kid's mind? Half the guys in the school can tell you where the panty line is on her dress and they practically can name the label. They know when she changes her bra. They're salivating. They've got Playboy hidden under their beds, condums handed out free in school, sex videos easily available, and they're looking for a girl who'll give in to their demands, and somehow this teacher gets caught in the web. Now, let's see, would you rather a 13 year old girl got pregnant or the guy found a prostitute? It's a hard one...no, I'd better say, difficult one...to answer.

Let me see, it's child rape, right? Now, if he has sex with a 13 year old girl, what is it? Or 14, or 15, or 16, or 17? That's okay. But if she is 18 or 21, but he is 13 or 14, it is child rape, right?

Bill Cosby? The jackals and the coyotes are now at his heels. There's a good man who made a mistake. He hasn't lost a point in my book. I don't know what goes on in his personal life and I do not care. I do not expect perfection in everyone, and we all make mistakes. Was I critical of President Clinton? Yes. At that level, there is a difference of expectations. Have I accepted him and forgotten it? Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home