Saturday, January 08, 2005

STEVE WILSON & JOE HONIG & GETTING SCREWED

Well, you know, when you reach 80, there's a lot of papers stored up, among other things. I came across some notes, when I got screwed out of $1,500 by them when they were working for FOX Broadcasting back in 1988. Joe Honig and Steve Wilson were preparing a program, and they called upon me to do some research on art law for them. They had a program: The Reporters.

Honig called me several times a day, and I spent three full days doing this research and got it to him. I billed Fox News $1,500. Joe called me and refused to approve the bill, claimed he had people do such (investigative reporting) research for him all the time and never got charged. Librarians willingly kissed his punky feet and did it for free. Hey, I ran a business. I was not a pulic servant, nor a charity. I think that $500 a day for three full day's work was cheap. I wasn't a lackey for Joe nor Steve. That was total B.S.

Well, I never got paid. I think the program was Jan. 28, 1988. I still have the N.Y. telephone number: (212)542-5600. My opinion: Cheap bastards. Joe: A nasty SOB. I only wish that I'd had a Blog site then! They were in N.Y., and I was in California. I got the royal shaft. Some Reporters, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home