Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'M NOW AN OCTOGENARIAN!

Now, that's a milestone, isn't it? Somewhere I have a picture taken of my mother holding me when leaving the hospital, and another of my father holding me, probably a couple of days after birth. Time flies when you're having fun.

Well, we've got heroes and anti-heroes. Robert Redford, the Complete Jerk has lionized that idiot Che so greatly in his movie that even the New York Public Library is selling wristwatches with Che's image, and the word, Revolution, on them. Write the Jerk who heads the Library and let him or her know what you think about that. The Spirit of Jane Fonda lives on! You cannot fathom why Hollywood thinks like this, what virus enters them when they begin in films. Or, is it in the acting schools themselves where they get the brainwashing? Che, the Murderer! That's a great watch to give your kid, isn't it?


I think it's an STDs, the virus that causes this type of thinking. Boys and girls, girls and boys, boys and boys, girls and girls, it is spread by genital contact. It used to be Producers and actresses, but that did not seem to result in these particular STDs That's about all I can say about it.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home