Thursday, October 21, 2004

THE COMPUTER MEDICINE MEN


When I bought Windows ME, I was in a trap,
I didn't realize that it was really crap.
I have photos to prove that what I say is true,
As sure as the grass is green, and the sky is blue.
It always had my temperature close to a boil,
While XP is just fine and works smooth as snake oil.

I've more than 100 photos backing up my many problems with Windows ME in my Dell Dimension. I'll scan them in for your viewing pleasure. Yeah, in my opinion there was a close parallel to the snake oil salesmen in the old west and Michael Dell and Bill Gates when they sold ME to the public. It should have been replaced, replaced with XP, but then Mikey and Billy could not have added tens of millions more to their private treasuries. That earns them my vote for The Snake Oil Salesman of the Year Award.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home