Thursday, June 17, 2004


ODE TO MICHAEL DELL
Michael, m’boy, you’ve screwed up my life,
That Dell computer’s like a naggin’ wife,
It’s always complainin’ that somethin’s wrong,
It’s always whinin’ that same old song.

When you installed that old Windows ME,
What it needed then was Windows XP.
To me M-E is unreliable,
And I think you’re totally liable.

Brandon has advised me to remove ME,
And just install again….what? Windows ME!
One day it can cause a FATAL stroke,
But FATALS a word that’s used by you folk.

Or performed an illegal operation
(That’s truly a scary aberration).
A phrase that’s just a total abortion,
By someone versed in mental contortion.

Oh Michael, oh Michael, oh Michael lad,
My story is long, my story is sad,
This computer came from Corporate Dell,
My computer from the bowels of Hell.

Ever, your most humble and obedient servant,
Howard E. Morseburg
16th of June, In the year of our Lord, 2004


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home