Tuesday, February 10, 2004


SHELL & UNOCAL SELL OUT THEIR CARD MEMBERS!
If you or any of your friends have carried a Shell or Unocal card in your wallet, as you must know by now.them days is over, friend, them days is over! You're now getting sand-bagged by Citibank (and parent company Citicorp). You've been sold down the river by the CEOs of both Shell Oil Co., and UNOCAL. You are now in the hands of one of the master predators in the credit card business, but then, I claim that they're all predators and that the credit card business is based upon largely half-truths and deceit. Your gas credit cards, such as those from UNOCAL and Shell Oil were true credit cards and gave you privileges, and their companies did not crush you with harsh penalties as Visa and MasterCard franchised banks do.

I had a Shell Oil card from 1961, and one from UNOCAL from 1957. I used to drive 30 thousand to 40 thousand miles a year and always looked for a Shell sign, or a UNOCAL sign when on the road. I was a loyal customer, but Shell and UNOCAL were not loyal to me. They sold me down the river, just as they did all their other customers. (I'll post the names of their CEOs on my Website next.)

Congress needs to do some investigating. Congress must dig into these financial deals between the oil companies and Citibank (and other banks). Congress must investigate their collection activities. Congress must look at the overall plan, how they tricked the business community, how they are defrauding them of their profits, how they are milking America's retailers (as well as those who accept their cards world-wide).

By selling out to Citibank, Shell Oil and UNOCAL have become the latest participants in this scheme to chain or enslave both the seller and the buyer, the supplier and the consumer, to tax every dollar that they earn. It is devious. It is Machevellian. It is dastardly. Once you study it, you'll begin to see the way it works. It begins with the bribe, Air Miles. Read about it on my Web pages, www.howardsviews.com and you'll be shocked.

Read how my balance went from $129 to $221 with Citibank, who now claims to own my account, without my making a single purchase. That's from $129 to $221 without making a purchase!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home