Thursday, October 23, 2003



I'M A BUSINESSMAN, A CAPITALIST, BUT I HATE GETTING SHAFTED!

Yes, I have owned my own business for 45 years. And, I worked in small businesses before that, and I was also an independent salesman for years. My father, my uncle, my grandfather, and aunts and uncles all owned businesses too. I believe in our Democratic form of government; I am a patriotic as anyone can be, and I am proud to be one of America's CAPITALISTS!

I'm not against big business as such. I am not against people who make millions either. I have no jealousy about other people being rich.

But I damn well do not like to get screwed and screwed royally. I will state here: It is an unequivocal fact that Visa, MasterCard, Citibank, MBNA, Wells Fargo and a whole slew of other Banks and Airlines created the perfect way to screw the retail businesses out of a substantial portion of their annual profits, and that I will fight to my dying day to prove in a court of law in the biggest Class-Action suit of all time.


Since I am approaching 78 years of age that may not be too far off, but I've put a lot of energy into defying them, into publicizing what I think, and my ideas will continue to gain followers until they topple these s.o.b.'s into a pit of slime. Is that where they belong or is that too dramatic? I can prove to YOU that they've been taking advantage of businessmen, large and small, to the tune of billions of dollars annually.

AIR MILES WAS A GIGANTIC CONSPIRACY FROM THE VERY BEGINNING TO SCREW THE RETAIL BUSINESS OWNERS!
In essence, all these awards are simply discounts, discounts that the retailer is not allowed to give in order to discourage credit card use, but discounts given by the credit card companies using the merchants money in order to encourage credit card use.

Is that simple enough to understand? It is a scheme, and I compare it to the Mafia's collection and protection rackets in lower New York during and after prohibition. It's a racket, pure and simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home