Sunday, October 26, 2003



BLOGGING--REACHING OUT TO THE WORLD!

Well, from all the Bloggers I've followed, even if our Blogs reach only two people, we seem to get some weird satisfaction out of writing them. But, how much of an impression do we make, and what do we accomplish? Something good? Something bad?

I'd like my Blogs to be widely read and make an impact. I'd like my readers to become familiar with some of the startling facts about their personal finances, especially those who dispair of ever getting out of credit card debt.

ALTRUISM? YEP. 'CAUSE I KNOW A LOT ABOUT CREDIT CARD DEBT!
I'd like to help to keep them from jumping out of the frying pan right into the fire, getting themselves entangled with the other sleazy crowd who claim that they'll help them cancel out their debt, or assist in obtaining financing on their homes to pay off the credit card debt. Oh yeah? Then they end up in read difficulty and their troubles often multiply. Two of my friends lost their homes, the one couple a $300,000 home, by the time a sleazeball got through with them. Every dime lost. Both were incapicated from work-related injuries and could no longer work, and there went their life's savings!

I have a lot of knowledge, a lot of expertise in this area, and it won't cost you a dime to read and learn from it. I've talked to so many people deep in credit card debt, like $35,000 for a waitress/store clerk, who worked two jobs, one just to keep up with the interest on her debt, the other to barely scrape by on. Many young people need my column, many college students especially, and hell, the majority of credit card holders. I ask nothing from you. I've got a burning desire to get back at these Banker/Mafioso types for the way they've shafted the retail business owners who made them successful! The whole story is on the Web, either on this Blog or on Howard's Views.

WHAT IS: THE SECOND LARGEST CURRENCY IN THE WORLD? (See Oct. 23)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home