Thursday, August 28, 2003

Recommended Sites for Viewing.
Rachel Lucas was the first Blogger whom I followed on a daily basis, because her Site was recommended to me. She's been a lot of fun to read and they've had some very interesting discussions on her site. Put her on your Favorites list if you find her as sassy and fun as I do. Unfortunately you missed a lot of her good pieces from her college days, which recently stopped because...she is finished with school.

From there I went to others that she listed, especially Frank Whittle. I highly recommend him to you and you'll find him at: Eject!Eject!Eject!.com. I believe that Frank's essays should be available at every High School in the country, and recommended reading to the students. If you have a student in High School, steer him/her in that direction, but first, be sure to go there yourself! If only I could write as beautifully as Frank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home