Thursday, July 03, 2003



AUSTRALIA TO SPEND $118 MILLION TO BUY BACK GUNS
Rachel is right again. Two kids were murdered at school, two, just two, and so the Australian government intends to buy back 65,000 guns at up to $7,000 each, to take guns out of YOUR hands. Buy back? Hell, they neve owned them in the first place, and it is YOUR (Aussies) tax money they're using to buy those guns. They tax the honest citizens, then use their money to buy their guns from them!

What a racket. What a scam. What a brilliant way to cheat your own citizens. I'm going to buy two dozen guns, move to Australia, sell out my arsenal to that moronic government, and then return home with a pile of dough. I hope to get out of there before one of their armed crooks robs me of it, though. There's always some risk, you know.

Crooks do not sell back their guns. They'll buy more. Disarm the honest people and only the crooks are left with the guns. Stupid reasoning by Aussie officials.

Cars kill more kids in a day than some nuts do running into a school and firing at students. More children die playing sports in school in a month than get shot in school in a year. More kids die riding bikes, or skateboards, or roller blades, or surfing, but GUNS get the attention of the softies, the anti-gunnuts.

Common sense? It has nothing to do with it when you begin crying about kids getting shot in school. The media, whipping the public into a frenzy, has more to do with school shootings, than anything else. They'll make a movie out of it and give more glue-sniffing kids the idea to "go forth and shoot thy classmates" and then blame it on the GUN! Wow. What reasoning. The GUN is to blame. The GUN did it. Oh crap.

The crooks gain more and more leverage over the honest citizen. The police are already outgunned, and the only ones they can eventually turn to is an armed and alert citizenry.

Burglars now invade homes in Great Britain with impunity, and any homeowner who defends his property with a gun is in for trouble, deep trouble. Next comes Australia. After that, the good ol' USA.

But, as you know, I'm for INFIRMATIVE ACTION. I want us old fogeys to have special permission to carry handguns, to keep them at home, so we can defend ourselves. Believe me, I'd rather go down with guns blazing at the invaders than to sit there and watch them loot my home. Screw 'em. Anyone with a handicap, like me for example, should be able to plug these creeps right in the ol' gonads. That's what I call: INFIRMATIVE ACTION.

In fact, I'll bet that even though it's years since I fired a gun, I could shoot both of them off with just two shots.

Well, maybe three. My hand is still extremely steady, but the eyes aren't as good. But no more than three. If I missed one shot, I'd bet it'd hit the twig in the center they're fastened to.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home